Philadelphia, the city where I live, has quietly and unassumingly become the capital of the Western world as regards female Islamic garb as an accessory to crime.
[ . . . ]
By my count, the Philadelphia region has witnessed 14 robberies (or attempted robberies) of financial institutions in the past six years in which the thieves relied on an Islamic full-body cover. They took place in January 2007, June 2007, May 2008, November 2009, October 2010 (two), February 2011, June 2011, December 2011, January 2012, March 2012 (two), and April 2012 (two). The most violent attack took place on May 3, 2008, when Police Sergeant Stephen Liczbinski was killed with an AK-47 in a shoot-out following a successful robbery in which the thieves wore burqas; the police then killed one of the criminals.
- “X-Com Enemy Within” is a great addition to a still buggy, mess of a game.
- Swedish potential entry for Eurovision… metal in Latin ftw
- More honey, less acid gets people back to your party #megop
- #prog reviewed Aeon Zen, Place Vendome, Prospekt, and Withem
- Bourbon Boys, Death Hawks, Stryper, and Zodiac reviewed…